sweet family

sweet family

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

for anyone following.

It's been awhile. Again. Sigh.

A couple of weeks ago I tried to turn the vacuum cleaner off by pulling the chain on the ceiling fan. That didn't work. I was really sad I was by myself when it happened, because no one was there to laugh at me.

Cailey Dumler is AWESOME. What an asset and blessing she is to Christ Community and pretty much anyone who comes in contact with her. LOVE HER! Again, she is AWESOME!

One of the best parts about David being on the evening shift is really being able to catch up with people. I won't lie, I'm selfish with my time with him. I get stingy, especially when he's on this shift. As much as I dislike his late nights, I love the extra time I have to catch up with friends, especially people who live far away! Sweet phone calls over the past week have been so good for my heart!

Have I mentioned how awesome my friends are? I don't mean to brag, but I'm surrounded by a pretty rockstar group of people. I am overcome by how blessed David and I are to have such wonderful people in our lives. Our families are pretty great, too. Can't leave them out!

Hey, are you looking for a starter home or investment property? Buy our house! :)

If you haven't eaten at Wasabi, you should go. Get their Hibachi chicken. Go for lunch, but not on Sundays - no lunch prices on Sunday! Mmmmm it is soooo good! I hear the sushi is good, too. I don't like sushi. Bleck.

I love my church. It's awesome. If you're looking for a church, come sit with me sometime! Great staff, great pastor, great mission, just great great grrrrreat!

Have you had sour patch kids popsicles yet? No?! Go to Wal-Mart. Buy some. Thank me later.


1 comment: