sweet family

sweet family

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Days 2-5.

I'm behind already. Eeek!

Feb. 2
-Gabe Lesley. Sweet little man. Loved meeting him. LOVE him.

-Roses from my mother-in-law just because. Even better - my favorite kind of rose- two-toned. The tips are a different color from the actual bloom. I LOVE those. And those happen to be the kind sitting on my kitchen counter. Sweet Pam.

-Gabe Lesley. He deserves a second mention! So happy for the Lesley family!

Feb. 3
-I walked into the office and heard "Happy Birthday!" from everyone. No, not my actual birthday, but we only all see each other once a week at our meetings. The center table was covered with doughnuts, coffee, cinnamon rolls, muffins, and strawberries. YUM!! So sweet of them. I was craving doughnuts and coffee like crazy that morning! I love my co-workers. And my job. So blessed!

-The fact that Friday starts my actual weekend. I worked in retail for awhile, and I love actually having a weekend. I try to never take it for granted!

-Running errands with David. We always have fun. Grocery store, TJ Maxx, Target... doesn't matter. He decided to steer me at Wal-Mart that night. Never a dull moment with him.

Feb. 4
-Dinner and Wii games with friends. Loved that they hosted us! So sweet!

-Sleeping in.

-The tree in our neighbor's yard is just GORGEOUS! I don't know what it is, but it only blooms a few times a year. So pretty.

-This weather is crazy for February, but it's beautiful. I'll take it!

Feb. 5
-Loving on the little ones at church. I love it. And I love doing it with my best friend.

-Found out they are starting a special needs ministry at our church. Exciting!!

-Reading for fun & NOT studying. So nice.

-Open windows. Sunshine. Fresh air.

-Clean clothes. Thankful I don't have to use a laundromat; though, I'm not above it.

-Officially meeting Cailey. She's awesome! And so sweet! Thank God for great leaders at our church.

No comments:

Post a Comment