sweet family

sweet family

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need some accountability.

Let me just say that, so far, February has already blown me away. So far, it's the best in years. Alright, let me reflect on the past few days... or week, rather.

Day 5 continued.
-The Super Bowl commercials made me laugh.

Day 6
-I don't remember anything specific. I'll be honest. So, I'll say it was a good day! I know it was, because I haven't had a bad one yet.

Day 7
Boy, was I blessed this day.

-So many phone calls, texts, facebook comments, etc. to wish me a happy birthday. I am SO LOVED!
-Abundant sunshine & beautiful weather.
-I was able to take the day off and spend it with my sweet hubby, who just happened to have the day off already. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary, just enjoyed being together. (Sorry for the sap, but it's the honest truth!)
-ICE CREAM CAKE! YUMMMMMM!
-Being with my family.
-Sharing the candles with Granny. It's against my nature not to lick the icing off of them.
-Loving on my sweet nephew. :)

Day 8
-Dinner with friends.
-Being able to look back and laugh about moments that originally weren't so funny.
-A patient husband.

Day 9
-Encouraging, unexpected text messages.
-Girls' night! It's been too long!
-Yummy dinner.
-Left-over ice cream cake.

Day 10
-Productive work days.
-Lunch with my best friend and her hubby at a new establishment.
-Friendly people.
-A quiet Friday night.

Day 11
-My best friend's birthday!
-Great dinner.
-Laser tag!
-Hanging out with my in-laws.
-Lots of laughs.
-Running into old friends.

Day 12
-Christ Community Church. I just love it.
-Serving communion. Love being a part of the Lord's supper. Such an honor.
-More info on the special needs ministry! Can't wait for Access 18:16.
-Gabe Lesley. LOVE.
-LL Cool J just said a public prayer on the Grammy's for Whitney Houston. Major props.
-Naps.
-Doughnuts.
-Hearing Luke Smith sing "10,000 Reasons."
-The new song we learned at church today, "Sometimes."
"Let's risk the ocean, there's only grace."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhdZtejGxQc


No comments:

Post a Comment